Thank you so much http://lifebythepages.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the mystery blog award! This is exciting and I am honored that you find my blog worthwhile as I admire your work!
I launched my blog in January not really knowing what I was doing LoL 😂. However, I am blessed to have connected with loving people, who inspire and encourage me with their writing, and supportive comments. I wish I could nominate everyone but, I’m going to try to stick with the rules as much as possible :). Just know I appreciate all of you ♥.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers, who have yet to be discovered. They are one of the best out there, they deserve every recognition they get. –Okoto Enigma(Mystery Blogger Award creator)
- Put the logo on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and add a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and a link
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions you were asked
- Nominate 8-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice. One weird and one funny one.
- Share a link to your best post
Here are 3 things about myself
- I’m a wife and a mama, trying to do God’s will
- I love books
- I aspire to one day publish a book
I was asked asked 5 question. Here are my answers:
- What is your favourite thing to do when you have some time to yourself? . Read:)
- If there was any question you could have the answer to, what would it be? I’d have to pull out my algebra book for this question 😁
- . What is your favourite tv show? Grey’s Anatomy…although I can do without some of the explicit scenes.
- What is your greatest strength? I don’t give up easily.
- What is your favourite quote and why? Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. -Benjamin Franklin. This reminds me to live purposely and inspire others either through my living, writing, or both :).
My nominations are as follows:
5 questions for my nominations
- What has been your favorite place you’ve visited?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite book?
- What has been one of the biggest obstacles you’ve overcome in life?
- How much would a woodchuck chuck could a woodchuck could chuck wood?
I’m not sure what is considered my ‘best post’, but this is probably my favorite. It is special to me, because it was the first one I opened my heart up to blog world :). Let me know what you’ll think :). https://faithandbooks.com/2018/01/06/new-years-resolution-no-dead-weight/