Happy end of Monday! I can’t believe we are entering May already, what?! I’m excited to have been nominated last week for the first time ever, the “Sunshine blogger Award” by https://moinspired651238275.wordpress.com . Make sure to check out his inspirational blog!
Sunshine blogger Award is an award given from a blogger to fellow bloggers to recognize themselves and it’s given to those who you find their blog inspiring to you .
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
1. Why do you write and what made you start writing? I mostly like to journal and my love of books and stories while traveling inspired me.
2. How long have you writing?When I was about 11yrs old, I started writing journals.
3. Your favourite quote? Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about. – Benjamin Franklin.
4. Your greatest desire in life? For my daughters to always know how much I love them but, more importantly how much God loves them and for them to have a strong relationship with Him.
5. What is your greatest fear in life? Roaches
6. What kind of things bring you joy. When my daughters show me love, coffee and free books 😉
7. What’s your take on the view of most parents that think education is the only way to be successful. I do not think it’s the Only way but, it is good to have something to fall back on. I will definitely encourage my daughters to get their education among other things.
8. How do you build your traffic? I try to stay responsive when people comment on my posts. Also when i see comments I like on other blog sites, I like or follow the commentator and usually they reciprocate 🙂
9. Was there any time you felt like giving up on anything but you didn’t give up if yes, What is it and what made you not give up? Hmm, I think life always throws curve balls and I’m very stubborn always trying to force stuff versus quitting, LoL. All I can say if I ever feel discouraged about Anything, my biggest motivators are any children and my faith in God.
10.What do you do to become a better blogger/writer. I learn and get ideas from reading other blogs.
11. What do you want people to gain from your blog. People can find recommendations to books I’ve enjoyed, and hopefully some inspiration from my journals and thoughts:).
1.http://sumiswu8.wordpress.com/ 2.http://womenofwarfare.wordpress.com/ 3.http://gaillovesgod.wordpress.com 4.http://worldeventswatch.wordpress.com/ 5.http://editadvantage.wordpress.com 6.http://lifebeyondimagination16.wordpress.com/ 7.http://www.autismfamilypower.com/ 8.http://mygodmymusicmylife.wordpress.com/ 9.https://renewingserenity.wordpress.com/ 10.http://godandidotblog.wordpress.com/ 11.https://encourageyourselfcom.blog/
1. What is a short-term goal you’d like to share?
2. What is a long-term goal you’d like to share.
3. What is the hardest think you’ve overcome.
4. What is a song that lifts up your spirits when you are feeling down?
5. What is your favorite quote or scripture?
6. What do you want people to gain from your blog?
7. What has been a self-development or inspirational book that has motivated you?
8. What movie has inspired you?
9. What characteristic are you working on to become a stronger or better person?
10. What person has inspired you in your life?
11. Which of these questions did you dread the most? Lol 😂
I look forward to reading your answers!!