Happy 1st Sunday of December! Wow I can’t believe how fast 2018 is flying. I want to thank everyone who has been with me on this journey so far 💕. I am grateful for ALL the likes, follows and comments!
To show my appreciation I decided to share links from my top 6 commentators, according to WordPress.
1. https://vincentsartalejr.wordpress.com/2018/12/01/make-way-for-the-king-2/ Vincent shares biblical posts on his blog and manages to share many of my posts on other social media, for which I am super grateful.
2. https://theeclecticcontrarian.wordpress.com/2018/11/29/an-enigma/ has become a great friend, we can talk about the Bible, our writing, then switch to Peppa Pig 😁.
3. https://iscriblr.com/ugly-dolls-three-line-tales/ is very universal in her writing covering all topics. Most importantly she always has a kind word to say and is very down to earth. She is just the sweetest and I love her spirit!
4. Warren brings tears to my eyes with his words of encouragement and beautiful love letters he writes to JESUS! http://wcr281.com/2018/11/25/hide-me/
5. Amy is another who brings moisture to my face with her talented writing. This mommy poem is a perfect example https://anewlife256599767.wordpress.com/2018/11/29/actions-speak-louder-than-words/
6. My friend Lloyd is so talented with his photography and then writing short stories to go along with them, what?! Amazing! It made me smile to see his name because a few months ago he said he did not always comment on my posts, but that he enjoyed reading them. Well Lloyd, wordpress put you on my list! http://lloydslensphotographyllc.com/2018/11/29/going-home/
Thank you everyone, my heart is full! 💕